Sampling and analysis in one system
The drug analysis system Dräger
DrugTest 5000 consists of the sampling system Dräger DrugTest 5000 Test Kit and of the analyzer Dräger DrugTest 5000 Analyzer. This provides you with anything you need for a first assessment on the spot.
Hygienic and painless: Collection without blood samples
The test person moves the top part of the
collector briefly back and forth between his cheek and gums until the integrated indicator signals that enough of a sample has been collected. This usually takes
less than a minute and never more than four minutes. The test person returns the
cassette to you – and you will not come in contact with the saliva sample.
Other advantages of the Dräger Drugtest 5000 test kit:
- high degree of conformity with blood samples and the detection limits valid in Germany (confirmed by a field test by the German Police University)
- extremely low detection limit for THC as the main active ingredient of
- clear results display
- hygienic sampling and analysis
- high level of acceptance among users and test persons
- easy to use even with safety gloves
- different configurations available (depending on model, several
substances can be detected at the same time)
- can be used at temperatures between 4 °C and 40 °C
- can be stored in original package without any deterioration at up to 30 °C
Ready for immediate use, if necessary
The Dräger DrugTest® 5000 test kit provides you with a ready-for-use sampling system. You want to check a suspect
person? Just remove the cover and hand the test cassette over to the test person.
Blue means sample collection finished
The Dräger DrugTest 5000 automatically indicates the end of the sample collection process: If the collector has collected enough saliva, the indicator becomes blue and the sample collection process is
finished. Afterwards you insert the test cassette and cartridge directly into
the Dräger DrugTest 5000 Analyzer for evaluation.