Sampling and analysis in one system
The drug analysis system Dräger DrugTest 5000 consists of the sampling system Dräger DrugTest 5000 Test Kit and of the analyzer Dräger DrugTest 5000 Analyzer. This provides you with anything you need for a first assessment on the spot.
Hygienic and painless: Collection without blood samples
The test person moves the top part of the collector briefly back and forth between his cheek and gums until the integrated indicator signals that enough of a sample has been collected. This usually takes less than a minute and never more than four minutes. The test person returns the cassette to you – and you will not come in contact with the saliva sample.
Quick and comfortable: results in just a few minutes
Once the device is put into operation, the analysis will run automatically. This keeps your mind clear and your hands free for attending to your test persons. After only a few minutes, the result will be displayed.
- high degree of conformity with blood samples and the detection limits valid in Germany (confirmed by a field test by the German Police University)
- extremely low detection limit for THC as the main active ingredient of cannabis
- clear results display
- hygienic sampling and analysis
- high level of acceptance among users and test persons
- different configurations available (depending on model, several substances can be detected at the same time)
- can be used at temperatures between 41 °F and 104 °F
- can be stored in original package without any deterioration at up to 86 °F
Ready for immediate use, if necessary
The test kit provides you with a ready-foruse sampling system. You want to check a suspect person? Just remove the cover and hand the test cassette over to the test person.
Insert test cassette and cartridge, start evaluation, ready
The saliva sample can be evaluated immediately after sample collection. Just insert test cassette and cartridge into the analyzer – the evaluation will start imme - diately.
Clear measuring results without interpretation
The Dräger Drugtest 5000 Analyzer also displays the measuring results in clear text. Therefore, misinterpretations do not occur.