The Inhalette nebulizer family serves specific purposes with regards to aerosol therapies. The nebulizer can be operated either with oxygen or compressed air. The aerosol is applied with a mask or mouthpiece.
The Inhalette S with toggle-switch is used for simple application. This unit produces a fixed aerosol spectrum of 3.7 μm which primarily takes effect in the bronchioles and alveoli.
Inhalette nebulizer “Vario”
The Inhalette nebulizer “Vario” is versatile. To set the optimum droplet spectrum, the nebulizer can be connected via an adapter to an oxygen or compressed air flowmeter. The droplet size is regulated via flow. Low flow = more large droplets; high flow = more smaller droplets.
At a glance
- Pharmaceutical aerosol ideally suited to relevant therapy
- On/off toggle-switch
- Use with O2 or compressed air
- Holder for medicament nebulizer
- Sterilization at temperatures of up to 134 °C
- Gas inlet filter (flowmeter/toggle-switch valve)