Mova® Cart 3.0
Configure your equipment and accessories on the Mova Cart specific to the various treatments carried out: this way your equipment can be used flexibly throughout the hospital – right up to the patient’s bed. The mobility gained through the Mova Cart provides for an optimal use of your equipment park. By using Mova Carts from our partner ITD in conjunction with Dräger ceiling supply units (e.g. Movita), you will be able to position your equipment within the room easily and without obstruction. Special feature: The Mova Cart lift offers the option of raising the equipment off the floor! The advantages are:
- Safe and simple coupling system
- Cart can be raised up to 60 cm off the floor
- Correct positioning at the required work height
- Lifting function makes for better hygiene in the operating room
- Fast and direct connections to all electrical and gas outlets
- No long cables or hoses
- Reduced trip hazard
- High degree of safety, particularly during repositioning
Safe and tidy
When raised, the Mova Cart lift allows for quick and thorough floor disinfection. Trip accidents due to cables and hoses lying on the floor are a thing of the past. This is particularly advantageous when repositioning the ceiling supply units. The connection remains fixed. There is little risk of disconnecting accidentally. The same applies to the docking version, where the Mova Cart is not lifted but rolled along the floor together with the supply unit as a single unit.
Your complete endoscopic or MIS equipment can be optimally arranged on the Mova Cart lift. You have a choice of two widths – 450 mm or 650 mm. Handling the Mova Cart Lift in conjunction with a Dräger ceiling supply unit is easy:
the Dräger lifting system ensures a quick and safe mounting of the Mova Cart lift onto the ceiling supply unit. The cart is moved up to the ceiling supply unit using the side handles. The tapered mounting pins help to position the coupling system correctly. A special magnetic and mechanical safety system provides for precise connection and prevents accidental disconnections of the cart. Mova Cart Lift can be positioned at an ergonomic working height. This makes for safe and comfortable operation of your operating room equipment.
The smaller Mova Cart is ideal for setting up your ventilation area with a flexible cart. Hemodynamic monitoring can be positioned ergonomically directly above the cart on the Movita Column or Movita Rack.
The Mova Cart can be attached to the supply unit in two different ways:
- Lifting: the Mova Cart lift can be mounted onto the ceiling supply unit quickly and safely. The coupling mechanism ensures secure lifting of the equipment cart by the ceiling supply unit. An alternative to lifting is docking.
- Docking: using the side handles, the cart can be positioned against the supply unit. The Mova Cart locks onto the front rails of the column and is immediately connected to the supply unit. The cart is now moved as one unit with the supply unit. By pulling a knob on the front of the Mova Cart, it can quickly be disconnected.
The Mova Cart / supply unit system guarantees an especially easy positioning of the ventilation equipment. Also as docking version, safe connection to the gas and electrical supply is ensured and cannot be disconnected accidentally.
Images and Videos
Rendering Collection: Advanced Workplace Design (ZIP, 150 MB)
Discover the interaction of the AWD-components in 7 flash animations.
IFU Mova Cart 9052611 ME
Denne brugsanvisning er kun til oplysning. Brugsanvisningen, der følger med produktet, skal altid læses og følges.