- Suitability for use per DVGW TRGI 2018
- Leak testing with air on gas- and drinking water systems according to DVGW TRGI 2018, bulletin ZVSHK
- Leak testing with arbitrary pressure ranges, setting time and test time
- Loading test with air according to DVGW TRGI 2018, bulletin ZVSHK
- Drinking water system testing with water per DIN EN 806 with external high pressure sensor
- Pressure- and leak testing up to 0,1 MPa (an external high pressure sensor is available for pressure and leak testing up to 2,5 MPa. Grade accuracy 1)
The Dräger P7-TD operates the leak rate measurements in best time - without removing the gas meter, without determining the volume and without pressure boosting. You only need to connect the single pipe connection with the gas valve for starting the measurement. A shiftable automatic start offers an important help for leaks at smaller plants with fast decrease of pressure.
Versatile, quick and professional: In addition to testing gas pipes the Dräger P7-TD will also test waste water lines and pressure measurements up to 1 bar with air. Tests with water can be operated by an external 2,5 MPa sensor. Load tests with air up to 0,3 MPa can be also provides with an external 3.5 bar (0,35 MPa) or 25 bar (2,5 MPa) sensor.
The Dräger P7-TD is equipped with Bluetooth LE as standard.
The device features a shock and impact resistant housing which won’t let you down, even in rough conditions.
The app ensures ultimate mobility and instant access to all current measurement data. All data is transmitted straight from the analyser to a smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth and is immediately available as a remote display. Measurements can be saved and sent by e-mail.
*App Dräger mCon on request.
Measurements can be documented on site via IR printer or, if necessary, linked to customer or system data and the company logo and company address added via measurement report templates. The PC software with customer data management including import and export functions is considerably easier to use.