Dräger PIR 3000
- Sensor: IR-sensor
- Installation: Øget sikkerhed eller flammesikker
- Interface: 4-20 mA
- IP-klasse: IP 65/66/67
The superior performance characteristics of infrared technology (such as poison immune and "fail-safe" operation) have been known and valued in gas detection for many years. The PIR 3000 now offers these performance benefits more affordably, combined with low maintenance costs and a long life time of more than 15 years, cost of ownership is significantly reduced.
The PIR 3000 offers a gas library with three gas categories: methane, propane and ethylene. Therefore, nearly all hydrocarbons are detectable. In addition, temperature-compensated linearisation curves allow for signal output for individual substances. Through optional accessories – e.g. the process adapter or the duct mount set – a multitude of measuring tasks can be performed professionally.
Based on its exceptional product quality, the PIR 3000 offers high reliability and excellent measuring performance, in relation to long-term stability. With GRP junction box and 316 stainless steel enclosure, a temperature range of - 40 to + 65 °C (- 40 to + 149 °F) and heated measurement optics driving off compensation from the lens, the PIR 3000 is suitable for all the worlds climate zones.
- Temperature-compensated and non-imaging optics
- Gas library with 3 gas categories: Methane, propane and ethylene (typical of most hydrocarbons), performance approved in accordance with IEC 60079
- Performance approval (in accordance with IEC 60079) for 13 further substances
- Dirt and dust protection through hydrophobic splash guard
- Analog 4 to 20 mA output signal (universal)
- Specified temperature range from - 40 °C to + 65 °C / - 40 °F to + 149 °F
- Unrestricted usage in humid atmospheres
- Hermetically sealed 316 stainless steel enclosure
- Slim enclosure design for confined areas of use
- Long maintenance interval thanks to minimum long-term drift
- No moving parts
- Typical life time: 15 years
- Ex approvals for worldwide use: ATEX, IECEx, UL, CSA
- Dust ex approval for zone 21 and 22
- Ingress Protection: IP 65, IP 66 and IP 67
360 Product View
Product Information: Dräger PIR 3000 (PDF)
The Dräger PIR 3000 is an explosion proof infrared gas detector for continuous monitoring of combustible gases and vapors.
Explosion Protection Brochure, en-master
Detecting flammable gases and vapours before they become a hazard takes priority over mechanical and electrical explosion-protection measures.
Gas List Brochure, en
List of detectable gases and vapours.
- Response time
- <= 30 seconds
- Cable entry
- M25 or 3/4" NPT
- Intrinsic Safety
- Increased Safety
- ✓ SIL 2 (IEC 61508-2)
- 4-20 mA
- Power Supply
- 10 to 30 VDC
- Temperature (operation)
- -40°C - 65°C
- 0 to 100% r.h.
- 700 - 1300
- Dimensions (H × W × D)
- 0,17x0,04x0,04 m
- 1,21 lb
- Housing Material
- Stainless steel SS 316
- Degree of protection (IP class)
- CE marking
- GOST (EAC)
- Performance approval
- Shipping approval