neodisher® Dekonta AF
Effective cleaning and disinfection
neodisher® Dekonta AF is bactericidal,yeasticidal and active against enveloped viruses. This efficacy has been tested according to European standards and thus meets the requirements of EN 14885. The efficacy against enveloped viruses (incl. HBV, HIV, HCV) has additionally been tested and confirmed according to the test guidelines of the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) and the German Association for the Control of Viral Diseases (DVV). Furthermore, neodisher® Dekonta AF is registered in the disinfectant list of the Industrial Association for Hygiene and Surface Protection (IHO).
Material protective properties
neodisher® Dekonta AF is free of aldehydes. It is characterised by rapid effectiveness and high material compatibility. When using softened water qualities, the application solutions are in the pH-neutral range between pH 5 - 8. neodisher® Dekonta AF complies with the requirements of ISO 15883-7.
- For professional use only!
- Use biocides carefully. Always read the label and separate product information before use.
- Do not mix with other products!
- Before changing the product, rinse the dosing system including the suction hoses sufficiently with water.
- The rinse aid neodisher® PolyKlar should be used with appropriate water quality (e.g. water hardness level).
- Always store at a temperature between 0 °C and +30 °C!
- The respective Dräger instructions for use for the mechanical reprocessing of respiratory protection masks, respiratory protection equipment and chemical protective suits.
- The application instructions of the disinfectant manufacturer and the manufacturer of the washer-disinfector or washer-extractor must be observed!