Accessory Sets (Set2Go & Pack2Go)
There are many things to think about in the daily clinical routine
Keeping track of all the things you need to perform many of your routine tasks can be a challenging endeavour. Preparing a ventilator or an anaesthesia machine for the next patient means going to the storeroom for several different items and making sure they have all been correctly selected. It’s a time-consuming and sometimes error-prone job. If you think about it, there ought to be a better way.
In order to support your daily clinical routine we came up with the idea to collect all the things you need to perform defined tasks and put them in a single package for you. Now, for example when you need to prepare a ventilator or an anaesthesia machine, just grab the Set2go we put together with you covering your specific and individual demands. It’s fast and simple.
Our experts will take a close look at your processes, devices and consumption numbers and come up with a set of custom solutions that will ideally suit your hospital’s needs. We can offer you a package solution that will save you time and effort and help you improve your efficiency. All the necessary items to perform a defined task will be identified. The result is a series of standardized sets – custom-built for your hospital. Besides the startup sets for preparing a device, Dräger also offers patient-specific sets.
With Set2go, keeping track of numerous article numbers for items needed to perform a single task is a thing of the past. The task itself is defined and receives it’s own article number. The corresponding items are packaged together and can be ordered using that number. To make things even easier, delivery plans based on your hospital’s consumption rates can be created so that ordering is essentially automatic.
Rather than having to store large numbers of separate articles, the Set2go system of hygienically packaged, task-related sets will help you streamline you storeroom. You’ll be better organised and less prone to run short on vital items. The clearly marked sets will help your staff save time and effort in their daily routine and let them concentrate more on caring for their patients.
When you decide on Set2go, you can expect the same high quality and service you will find in any Dräger product. We will work closely with you to find the best solution for your individual needs.
We have developed and offer an extensive portfolio of disposable accessories for use in ventilation and anesthesia applications. With our Pack2Go ventilation and anesthesia kits, you can now simply order all relevant disposable accessories in one package. This concept supports your logistics and clinical processes as well as your cost structures.
- All required products for your ventilator or anesthesia devices are supplied by us, giving you a single provider solution.
- Switching the hospital ventilator from one patient to the next, for example, becomes a one-step process without sterilization delays or time-consuming assembling activities.
- Using Pack2Go solutions with their disposable components helps you prevent cross-contamination, assuring ensuring that only clinically clean products will be used by caregivers.1)
- All products are tested for compatibility with our relevant Dräger devices and manufactured to meet the highest standards in medical technology and to ensure patient safety.
1) Ricks, D.: Germ Warfare, in: MS Magazine,2007,43-45 Infection Control B.V.: Nosocomial Infections: What it is, what it does and how to treat, 2006, 3-10 Dodek P. et al.: Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guideline for the Prevention of Ventilator Associated Pneumonia, in: Ann Intern Med., 2004, 141:305-13 Brun-Buisson, C.: Preventing ventilator associated pneumonia, in: BMJ, 2007, 334:871-2