Dräger X-plore® 2100
- reusable single-filter dust mask
- mask body made from EPDM (universal size) or silicone (two sizes)
- to be used with Dräger replacement filters, available in the protection classes FMP2 and FMP3
The mask body of the Dräger X-plore® 2100 offers a first class tight fit with clearly reduced leakage figures compared to conventional filtering facepiece respirators.
Optimal wearing comfort is achieved by two available high quality materials, EPDM and silicone, in two sizes.
The exhalation valve is located at the lowest point in the mask, which helps to effectively remove exhaled moisture and perspiration
The mask can be removed from the face without removing head protection by simply unclasping the neck fastener. While in the drop-down position, the face-seal portion of the mask remains against the body therefore protecting against contamination
During frequent and prolonged use in dusty environments the practical replaceable R95 and P100 filters protect with high filter performance and low respiratory resistance against solid and liquid particles/aerosols.
The replaceable filters have a long service life. The easy to replace and low-cost filters make for an economic use.
The one-piece head harness with two adjustment points and anti-slip headgear ensure fast and trouble-free donning and doffing in addition to a very good pressure distribution.
360 Product View
IFU X-plore 2100 - 9300738 es-me
These instructions for use are provided for informational purposes only. Please always read and comply with the instructions for use delivered with the product.
Utilise for 487 Substances
2 matching Filter(s)
- Product type
- Single-filter dust mask
- Working in dusty environments
- Protection against
- Fine dusts, solid and liquid particles in dusty environments
- Reusable (mask only)
- Filter connection
- Filter positioning
- Front (integrated in mask body)
- Corresponding breathing filters
- Dräger replacement filters, available with protection classes FMP2 and FMP3
- EPDM: universal size; Silicone: S/M and M/L
- Weight (mask only, approx.)
- 0.24 lb
- Mask body
- Silicone (especially for sensitive skin) or EPDM
- Head harness
- Head straps
- Textile strap
- Drop-down option
- Storage accessory
- Storage box optional
- Preconfigured sets
- Set consisting of mask and 5 particle filters (FMP3 R D)
- CE certification
- ✓ (EN 1827)
- AS/NZS 1716:2012