Dräger X-plore® 5500
A double sealing frame with threefold sealing edges offers safe
protection and a secure fit for almost all face shapes. The mask body
from durable EPDM ensures a great level of wearing comfort even during
The distortion-free lens with 180° wide angle guarantees a large field of view with excellent periphial vision. There is a choice of impact-proof polycarbonate material (with plastic frame) or scratch-proof and chemical-resistant Triplex glass (with extra stable stainless steel frame).
The efficient ventilation system with separate interior half mask ensures a fog-free lens and unobstructed view.
The Dräger X-plore® 5500 is equipped with two lateral bayonet connections for use of the comprehensive Dräger X-plore® bayonet filter series.
The comfortable 5 point harness ensures that the mask is easy and quick to don. Additionally, the wide strap design prevents the development of pressure points on the head.
One universal size simplifies logistics and storage. An inside barcode allows for ease of recording and servicing the mask inventory.
The lateral location of the filters does not impede the field of vision of the wearer.
360 Product View
Collateral: Cartridge Selection and Replacement Parts (Poster)
Food Beverage Brochure, en-us
IFU X-plore 5500 - 9021499 de-me
These instructions for use are provided for informational purposes only. Please always read and comply with the instructions for use delivered with the product.
for the mask Dräger X-plore® 5500
Utilise for 1464 Substances
29 matching Filter(s)
- Product type
- Twin-port full face mask
- Protection against
- Particles and / or gases and vapors - depending on the respiratory filter used
- Mask body material
- Universal size
- Communication system
- Dräger-specific Bayonet connection
- RA -Standard thread connection Rd40 (according to EN 148-1)
- PE-thread connection M45x3 (according to EN 148-3)
- ESA-plug-in connection (according to DIN 58600)
- P-Dräger plug-in connection
- RP-Dräger plug-in connection (closed-circuit)
- Dräger X-plore bayonet filters (APR)
- Dräger X-plore Rd40 filters (APR)
- Dräger X-plore 8000 (PAPR)
- Dräger Saver PP (escape unit)
- Dräger X-plore 9000 (airline unit)
- Dräger PSS series (SCBA)
- Dräger PSS BG 4 plus (CCBA)
- PC (impact-proof)
- Triplex (scratch-proof and chemical resistant)
- PCas (impact-, scratch-proof, increased chemical resistance)
- APEC (impact-proof, increased heat resistance)
- APECas (impact-, scratch-proof, increased chemical resistance)
- 5-point rubber head harness
- 2-point connection for Dräger HPS 7000 helmets
- Textile hairnet
- EN approval
- EN 136 class 2
- DIN 58610
- VFDB 0802 (RA, PE, ESA)
- AS/NZS 1716:2012