Dräger X-plore® 6300
Single-filter full-face mask
- standard thread connection Rd40 according to EN 148-1
- EPDM mask body, visor made of PMMA
- to be used with all filters with standard thread connection Rd40
Secure and comfortable fit
The mask body is made from durable and skin-friendly EPDM, with double-layer face seal and triple sealing edges which provides a secure and comfortable fit for virtually any face shape.
Wide field of view
The distortion-free PMMA lens made from Perspex with 180° wide angle ensures a large field of view with excellent panoramic vision.
Efficient ventilation system
The efficient ventilation system with separate inner mask prevents the lens from fogging and ensures good vision.
The comfortable 5-point harness does not only ensure simple and quick fitting, but, due to its width, it also prevents pressure marks on the head" to "but due to the wide straps, it also prevents pressure points on the head.
Easy maintenance and logistics
One size fits all which simplifies logistics and stocking. The barcode on the inside simplifies the recording and maintaining of the mask inventory.
Many different uses
The Dräger X-plore® 6300 full-face mask is equipped with a Rd40 connection (40mm threaded) and for use with the extensive X-plore® Rd40 filter range.
Images and Videos
Filters and hazardous substances
Get more information about EN approved filters and which substances they can be used for. For further advice on selection, operational conditions and usage, please contact our experts.
Utilise for 1546 Substances
24 matching Filter(s)
- Product type
- Single-port full face mask
- Protection against
- Particles and / or gases and vapors - depending on the system used
- Mask body material
- Universal size
- Communication system
Front port options
- Dräger-specific Bayonet connection
- RA -Standard thread connection Rd40 (according to EN 148-1)
- PE-thread connection M45x3 (according to EN 148-3)
- ESA-plug-in connection (according to DIN 58600)
- P-Dräger plug-in connection
- RP-Dräger plug-in connection (closed-circuit)
- Dräger X-plore bayonet filters (APR)
- Dräger X-plore Rd40 filters (APR)
- Dräger X-plore 8000 (PAPR)
- Dräger Saver PP (escape unit)
- Dräger X-plore 9000 (airline unit)
- Dräger PSS series (SCBA)
- Dräger PSS BG 4 plus (CCBA)
- PC (impact-proof)
- Triplex (scratch-proof and chemical resistant)
- PCas (impact-, scratch-proof, increased chemical resistance)
- APEC (impact-proof, increased heat resistance)
- APECas (impact-, scratch-proof, increased chemical resistance)
- 5-point rubber head harness
- 2-point connection for Dräger HPS 7000 helmets
- Textile hairnet
- EN approval
- EN 136 class 2
- DIN 58610
- VFDB 0802 (RA, PE, ESA)
- AS/NZS 1716:2012