Dräger X-plore® 6530
Single-filter full-face mask
- standard thread connection Rd40 according to EN 148-1
- EPDM mask body, visor made of triplex or PC
- to be used with all filters with standard thread connection Rd40
Safe and comfortable fit
A double sealing frame with threefold sealing edges offers safe protection and a secure fit for almost all face shapes. The mask body from durable EPDM ensures a great level of wearing comfort even during prolonged use.
Large field of vision
The distortion-free lens with 180° wide angle guarantees a large field of vision with excellent periphial vision. The lens is made from impact-proof polycarbonate with either a plastic or stainless steel lens frame available.
Efficient ventilation system
The efficient ventilation system with separate interior half mask ensures a fog-free lens and unobstructed view.
The Dräger X-plore® 6530 is equipped with an Rd40 connection (40mm threaded) for use of the Dräger X-plore® Rd40 filter series.
The comfortable 5 point harness ensures that the mask is easy and quick to don. Additionally, the wide strap desig prevents the development of pressure points on the head.
Simple servicing and logistics
One universal size simplifies logistics and storage. An inside barcode allows for ease of recording and servicing the mask inventory.
360 Product View
Images and Videos
Filters and hazardous substances
Get more information about EN approved filters and which substances they can be used for. For further advice on selection, operational conditions and usage, please contact our experts.
Utilise for 1546 Substances
24 matching Filter(s)
- Product type
- Single-port full face mask
- Protection against
- Particles and / or gases and vapors - depending on the system used
- Mask body material
- Universal size
- Communication system
Front port options
- Dräger-specific Bayonet connection
- RA -Standard thread connection Rd40 (according to EN 148-1)
- PE-thread connection M45x3 (according to EN 148-3)
- ESA-plug-in connection (according to DIN 58600)
- P-Dräger plug-in connection
- RP-Dräger plug-in connection (closed-circuit)
- Dräger X-plore bayonet filters (APR)
- Dräger X-plore Rd40 filters (APR)
- Dräger X-plore 8000 (PAPR)
- Dräger Saver PP (escape unit)
- Dräger X-plore 9000 (airline unit)
- Dräger PSS series (SCBA)
- Dräger PSS BG 4 plus (CCBA)
- PC (impact-proof)
- Triplex (scratch-proof and chemical resistant)
- PCas (impact-, scratch-proof, increased chemical resistance)
- APEC (impact-proof, increased heat resistance)
- APECas (impact-, scratch-proof, increased chemical resistance)
- 5-point rubber head harness
- 2-point connection for Dräger HPS 7000 helmets
- Textile hairnet
- EN approval
- EN 136 class 3
- DIN 58610
- VFDB 0802 (RA, PE, ESA)
- AS/NZS 1716:2012
- ✓ (certain variants)