Dräger X-zone® 5500
- in combination with the Dräger X-am® 5000, 5100 or 5600 gas measuring devices, is suitable to measure 1 to 6 gases
- limitless area monitoring thanks to fenceline of up to 25 devices
The Dräger X-zone 5500 transforms the Dräger X-am 5000/5100/5600 personal gas detection instruments into innovative area gas monitoring devices for a wide range of applications. In addition to personal air monitors carried on the body, these area gas monitors are positioned where gas hazards are expected to increase the level of safety.
Up to 25 Dräger X-Zone 5500 can be automatically interconnected to form a wireless fenceline. The interconnection of the area monitoring devices allows for rapid establishment of safety networks for larger areas. A Dräger X-zone 5500 detecting a gas alarm transmits the alarm signal to all interconnected units. A red flashing master alarm in the mother unit detecting gas contrasts with red/green flashing alarms of the connected daughter units providing simple recognition of alarm status and the actual location of the hazard.
With the corresponding configuration, the maximum gas concentration in the monitored area is shown on the display. Combined with the display of the X-zone ID a clear containment of the hazard area is possible.
The illuminated green LED ring indicates that the air is free of toxic and combustible gases. Upon detection of gas hazards, the LED color changes from green to red, thus providing a clear visual warning that gas is present. Additionally, a loud and highly audible evacuation alarm is emitted. The Dräger X-zone 5500 gas entry is arranged that the gas can diffuse into Dräger X-am gas monitors from all sides.
An integrated pump version allows for continuous monitoring of confined spaces and locations which are difficult to access, even from a distance of up to 150 ft.
- Visual 360° LED (illuminated ring)
- Audible 360°; > 108 dB in a distance of 1 m (3 ft.), 120 dB in a distance of 30 cm (1 ft.)
- Approval for Ex-Zone 0
- Daily function test and calibration not required after single on-site testing
- Individually configurable with the Dräger CC-Vision PC software (eg. alarm frequency)
- Inductive charging station: easy and convenient non-contact charging
- Continuous operation for up to 120 hours: The 24 Ah battery of the Dräger X-zone 5500 provides up to 120 hours of continuous operation – a complete working week.
Dräger X-Zone 5500 Product Information, en-us
Dräger's X-zone 5500 brings a safer, more effective way to monitor hazardous gases--reinventing area monitoring. In combination with the Dräger X-am® 5000, 5100, or 5600 gas detection instruments, the X-zone® 5500 can be used for the measurement of up to six gases and extends the range of your portable gas detection technology exponentially.