Breas Vivo 65*
The Vivo 65 is a ventilator for use in the acute hospital and post-acute care institutions. Vivo 65 has been developed with the needs of professional caregivers and patients in mind: to provide highly effective and comfortable treatment and to help avoid readmissions to the hospital’s intensive care unit.
Vivo 65 is an ideal choice for treatment of children (> 11 lbs / 5 kg) thanks to its accurate volume delivery and highly responsive trigger system. With its intuitive user interface, the Vivo 65 is easy-to-use and easy-to-teach.
- Ultra-quiet operation (< 30 dB(A))
- eSync Technology’s sensitive trigger adjusts on a breath by breath basis independent of leak
- Adjustable through a patient’s disease state with invasive and non-invasive (mouthpiece) ventilation
- Small size (13.7” x 4.7” x 10.4”)
- Lightweight (11.7 lbs)
- 11.5 hours of battery life (3.5 hours internal, 8 hours click-on battery)
- Easy to navigate menus for patient setup
- Integrated SpO2, FiO2 and etCO2 monitoring
- iButton for instant information
- 3 easy to use profiles adapt to patient’s activities
- Patient comfort promotes compliance
- Early interventions based on etCO2 and pulse oximetry ventilation assessment