Web-based Pre-Anesthesia assessment
- A solution tailored to your hospital’s existing workflow
- Data collection and validation - reduce manual data entry and redundancies Improve information sharing
Post-Operative - PACU
- Seamless continuity of patient anesthesia record
- Uniform perioperative user interface
Integration and Implementation
How do you move from a manual, paperbased system to an IT-driven environment? Our team of specialists will work with you to build integrated solutions that meet your clinical, business and information technology goals. We provide design, site preparation, installation, integration, configuration and testing to meet your clinical and technical environment. Once the application is up and running, we'll help you train your people to use the solution effectively and maximise the benefits for each care area.
- A more comprehensive patient record
- Accurate and complete billing information data capture
- Supports anesthesia clinical workflow
- Configurable case environments to support various types of cases
- Intuitive and easy for clinicians to use
- Web-based access to patient records
- Data can be used for research purposes
- Data capture of regulatory and compliance elements required for anesthesia billing
- In-depth collection of anesthesia data can be reported to support patient safety initiatives
Industry Standard Interoperability
Net based architecture; Microsoft .NET Framework and SQL; web API layer; open architecture to interface to a wide-variety of device vendor solutions.
Images and Videos
Brochure: Innovian Anesthesia
A flexible, intuitive solution that supports the entire anesthesia process; capturing, integrating and managing clinical and business data effortlessly and seamlessly.
Product Information: Innovian Anesthesia Analytics
Innovian® Anesthesia sends data to reports. Reports lead to more knowledge. More knowledge helps improve patient care.
Innovian Anesthesia 8.0, en-US
Innovian Anesthesia is Dräger’s latest answer to the increasing complexity of anesthesia delivery and regulatory compliance.