Surgical Display Controller
The Surgical Display Controller enables you to display patient vital sign information on a large-screen display in the Operating Room (OR). Using the Infinity monitor’s control menus, you can easily set up and store screen configurations for the Surgical Display Controller that remain independent from that of the monitor.
The Surgical Display Controller generates display of waveforms, parameter values and trends with convenient connection to Infinity patient monitors. It offers convenient operation via the Infinity monitor* and provides standard VGA output with variable resolution for maximum flexibility.
*For use with Infinity® Delta, Delta XL and Kappa monitors.
Key features include:
- Display – parameter values, waveforms and trends
- Waveforms – up to 8
- Trends – 10 minutes and 1 hour
- Stored setups – 9 (user-defined)
- Event timers – 2 on-screen timers
- Pressure display – individual or overlapped waveforms; user-selectable grid display