Designed for technical professionals, by technical professionals - Dräger Technical Training offers:
- The right information the first time from elite service representatives with decades of biomedical experience servicing Dräger equipment onsite.
- The most current knowledge at your fingertips with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) on the latest machine configurations and updates.
- The latest systems information from experts that understand the unique needs of a hospital network. Our Microsoft® Certified information technology professionals have hands-on field experience in both server and client management capacities.
- Leaders and mentors in the biomedical field that will help the biomed development customer service and other skills necessary for success.
Choose exactly the training you need with our comprehensive course selections. We offer a modular approach to education and training designed to help you support device productivity and patient safety. The three different areas include basic device training, application training, and management skills, which can help managers and staff improve care processes.
Learn and experience trending topics relating to your area of responsibility. Our team of dedicated experts works closely with Technical Product Managers and other key industry professionals to develop and deliver the most up-to-date and relevant service training possible. They also evaluate and verify, through written and practical exams, the skills of those trained to ensure their ability to perform scheduled preventive maintenance and other necessary maintenance functions.
Get immersed in the latest technology advancements while working directly with the equipment in one of our two state-of-the-art Technical Training Centers in North America: Telford, Pennsylvania and Mississauga, Ontario. These centers are accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) as authorized providers for awarding Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
Looking for the next step in training for your biomeds? If so, we can help. As your specialist in Critical Care, Dräger has designed a Customized Training Program to help your biomeds reach an even higher level of proficiency with our Monitoring and IT equipment. First, our training consultants meet with you to identify knowledge gaps and the needs of your facility, and then we develop a training program specifically to meet that criteria. The training location/venue is based on desired training outcomes.
This advanced training is available to biomeds who have completed all the appropriate standard technical training. The initial new offerings include, but are not limited to the following:
- Second-level support of Dräger Monitoring and IT equipment
- Connectivity between equipment
- Wireless aspects
- Training/IPM-L lab setups
- Biomed career path enhancement
- Educational seminars regarding OEM technologies, such as
- HL-7 with Dräger products