Dräger X-plore® 1300 NIOSH
- Adjustable head harness and nose clips
- NIOSH Approved
- Advanced filter media increasing comfort and safety
CoolSAFE™ advanced filter media bears up against high levels of dust exposure while keeping breathing resistance low. Effective protection against fine dust and particles according to NIOSH 42 CFR 84 protection levels N95 and R95. Also available as an odor control version with an activated carbon layer to remove unpleasant nuisance organic odors below the permissible exposure limit (PEL).
This continuous loop head harness is constructed from a soft, tear-proof, elastic textile strap which is easy to don and doff without hair entanglement. An integrated strap tension adjuster assists the wearer to fine tune the mask to the proper fit.
The nose clip and valve of the X-plore 1300 are differently colored to quickly identify the protection class.(N95 dark blue / R95 light blue).
The combination of the adjustable head harness, flexible nose clip, wider nasal sealing surfaces, and advanced filtering media increase both comfort and safety, creating wider user acceptance.
Alongside the material's filter performance, a secure seal without leakage is decisive in how effective the masks' protection really is. Depending upon the protection class, the X-plore 1300 respirators are equipped with a soft foam nose pad (N95) or a large comfort sealing strip (R95). The combination of an inner seal and the redesigned flexible nose clip holds the mask effectively in critical nasal area.
Reduced breathing resistance improves comfort, keeping breathing consistenly comfortable and easy during demanding tasks. The specially engineered CoolMAX™ exhalation valve also flushes humid and warm exhaled air out of the mask, preventing heat build-up underneath the mask, allowing you to stay cool.
To fit a wide range of users, all masks come in a small/medium and medium/large size, additionally the N95 is now available in an extra small size.
X-plore 1300 Product Information, en-us
Breathe Cool - Stay Safe Brochure, en-us
IFU X-plore 1300 NIOSH 9021876 ME
These instructions for use are provided for informational purposes only. Please always read and comply with the instructions for use delivered with the product.
- Product type
- Disposable dust mask
- Working in dusty environments
- Protection against
- Fine dusts, solid and liquid particles
- Form of mask body
- Pre-formed (with large interior volume for comfortable wearing and easier speech)
- Protection classes EN 149
- FFP1, FFP2, FFP3
- Protection classes NIOSH 42 CFR 84
- N95, R95
- Colour coding of protection classes EN 149
- FFP1: dark blue; FFP2: light blue; FFP3: white
- Colour coding of protection classes NIOSH 42 CFR 84
- N95: dark blue; R95: light blue
- ✗ (max. one work shift)
- Sizes EN
- Universal size (FFP1 / FFP2) ; S/M and M/L (FFP3)
- Sizes NIOSH
- XS (only N95), S/M, ML (not R95 Odor)
- Drop-down option
- Exhalation valve
- Optionally available for all protection classes
- Odour-stop version EN
- Optionally available for FFP2 and FFP3)
- Odour-stop version NIOSH
- Optionally available for N95 V and R95
- Adjustable length of straps
- Mask body
- Non-woven fabric (CoolSAFE)
- Head straps
- Continuous-looped tear-proof textile strap
- EN 149:2001+A1:2009, (EU) 2016/425
- AS/NZS 1716:2012
- Dolomite dust test (marking D)
- NIOSH 42 CFR 84