Dräger X-plore® 4700
- standard thread connection Rd40 according to EN 148-1
- mask body made from TPE (universal size) or silicone (two sizes)
- to be used with all filters with standard thread connection Rd40
The combination of an extremely soft mask body with specially shaped nose area held in place by a hard plastic shell ensures a precise fit, good sealing properties and almost pressure-free wearing.
You have the choice: TPE for normal skin or silicone for sensitive skin. The silicone version is available in two different sizes and fits a variety of face shapes.
By simply opening the neck closure of the harness system, the mask can be easily doffed without taking off your helmet. Positioned ready for use the inner mask remains close to the body and remains protected against contamination.
As alternative to the classic head harness there is the X-plore 4700 EH (elastic harness). The elastic harness is made of sturdy material that is resistant to certain chemical substances. It is very easy to clean and can be worn with ease under many helmet types. Every user can select individually which harness type fits for his application.
A particular strength of the Dräger X-plore 4700 is its toughness. The surrounding plastic housing and the durable mask body give the mask its robustness and durability.
The new smooth material ensures excellent fit to your head without hair entanglement. So soft, you won´t notice it under the helmet.
The standard thread connection Rd40 in accordance with EN 148-1 or the Dräger-specific thread for Dräger X-plore Rd90 filters accomodate a variety of applications with suitable particle, gas and combination filters.
360 Product View
Filter Selection Guide, en
This brochure will give you a brief overview of the most important factors to consider when choosing filtering respiratory protection devices. This information can help you protect yourself against harmful substances in the air by selecting the appropriate masks and filters.
Guide for selection and use of filtering devices, en
Guide for selection and use of filtering devices
Product Information: Dräger X-plore® 4700
The Dräger X-plore® 4700 is the robust half mask which offers excellent comfort and outstanding leak tightness for demanding applications. Thanks to the wide range of filters available for protection against gases, vapours and particles, it is ideally suited for use in a variety of industries.
Utilise for 1534 Substances
27 matching Filter
- Product type
- Single-filter half mask
- Handling of dusts and/or gases and vapours
- Protection against
- Particles, gases, vapours - depending on the breathing filter used
- Reusable (mask only)
- Filter connection
- Standard round thread Rd40 or Dräger-specific Rd90
- Filter positioning
- Corresponding breathing filters
- All filters with standard thread connection Rd40 or Dräger X-plore Rd90 filters
- TPE: universal size; Silicone: S/M and M/L
- Weight (mask only, approx.)
- 0.4 lb
- Mask body
- Silicone (especially for sensitive skin) or EPDM
- Head harness
- FlexiFit (soft and ergonomical)
- Head straps
- Rubber strap (for easy decontamination)
- Drop-down option
- Storage accessory
- Storage box optional
- Preconfigured sets
- CE certification
- ✓ (EN 140)
- AS/NZS 1716:2012