Dräger X-plore® 6570
- standard thread connection Rd40 according to EN 148-1
- silicone mask body, visor made of triplex or PC
- to be used with all filters with standard thread connection Rd40
A double sealing frame with threefold sealing edges offers safe protection and a secure fit for almost all face shapes. The mask body is made of durable and hypoallergenic silicone (blue or yellow colour) which provides non-compromising wearing comfort – even during prolonged use.
The distortion-free lens with 180° wide angle provides a large field of view with excellent periphial vision. The lens is made from impact-proof polycarbonate with either a plastic or stainless steel lens frame available.
The efficient ventilation system with separate inner mask prevents the visor from misting up and provides a clear view.
The X-plore 6570 is equipped with an Rd40 connection in accordance with EN 148-1 for use of the Dräger X-plore® Rd40 filter series.
The comfortable 5-point head harness not only ensures that the mask can be donned easily and quickly, but is wide enough to prevent any pressure points on the wearer's head.
One universal size simplifies logistics and storage. The inside barcode allows for ease of recording and servicing the mask inventory.
An integrated stainless steel voice diaphragm facilitates good communication.
Filter Selection Guide, en
This brochure will give you a brief overview of the most important factors to consider when choosing filtering respiratory protection devices. This information can help you protect yourself against harmful substances in the air by selecting the appropriate masks and filters.
Guide for selection and use of filtering devices, en
Guide for selection and use of filtering devices
Product Information: Dräger X-plore® 6570
The Dräger X-plore® 6570 is the high comfort full face mask used by professionals in a wide variety of applications. It is the successor to the Panorama Nova® RA masks, a range which has proven itself over decades of use worldwide. Its robust but flexible and skin-friendly mask body made from silicone features high wearing comfort – even when used for long periods of time.
Utilise for 513 Substances
3 matching Filter
- Product type
- Single-port full face mask
- Protection against
- Particles and / or gases and vapors - depending on the system used
- Mask body material
- Silicone (skin-friendly)
- Universal size
- Communication system
- Dräger-specific Bayonet connection
- RA -Standard thread connection Rd40 (according to EN 148-1)
- PE-thread connection M45x3 (according to EN 148-3)
- ESA-plug-in connection (according to DIN 58600)
- P-Dräger plug-in connection
- RP-Dräger plug-in connection (closed-circuit)
- Dräger X-plore bayonet filters (APR)
- Dräger X-plore Rd40 filters (APR)
- Dräger X-plore 8000 (PAPR)
- Dräger Saver PP (escape unit)
- Dräger X-plore 9000 (airline unit)
- Dräger PSS series (SCBA)
- Dräger PSS BG 4 plus (CCBA)
- PC (impact-proof)
- Triplex (scratch-proof and chemical resistant)
- PCas (impact-, scratch-proof, increased chemical resistance)
- APEC (impact-proof, increased heat resistance)
- APECas (impact-, scratch-proof, increased chemical resistance)
- 5-point rubber head harness
- 2-point connection for Dräger HPS 7000 helmets
- Textile hairnet
- EN approval
- EN 136 class 3
- DIN 58610
- VFDB 0802 (RA, PE, ESA)
- AS/NZS 1716:2012
- ✓ (certain variants)