Australian Capital Territory Alcohol Ignition Interlock Program
Draeger Australia is an approved Alcohol Interlock Supplier for the Alcohol Ignition Interlock Program for the Australian Capital Territory. Our goal at Draeger Australia is to help you get back on the road as quickly and as safely as possible. To get started, follow the 4 simple steps below:
1. How much does it cost to install an Interlock in the Australian Capital Territory?
2. To book an installation appointment, enter your suburb or postcode to find your nearest installer.
3. What do I need to bring on the day of installation?
- Probationary Driver licence and/or receipt, with an interlock condition
- Registration of the nominated vehicle
- Concession card (if applicable)
- If you are not the registered owner of the vehicle, you are required to bring an authorisation letter from the owner to have the interlock installed.
4. How often does the alcohol interlock have to be serviced?
Every month. On average, the service of the Interlock (download of data, device check and visual inspection) takes less than 15 minutes!
Alcohol Interlock Device - Dräger Interlock XT
The Dräger Interlock XT is a breath-alcohol measuring instrument with a vehicle immobilizer.