New South Wales Alcohol Interlock Program
Draeger Australia is an approved Alcohol Interlock Supplier for the Alcohol Interlock Program in New South Wales. Our goal at Draeger Australia is to help you get back on the road as quickly and as safely as possible. To get started, follow the 4 simple steps below:
1. How much does it cost to install an Interlock in New South Wales?
2. To book an installation appointment, enter your suburb or postcode to find your nearest installer.
3. What do I need to bring on the day of installation?
1. Letter advising of the interlock participation period (Disqualification Suspension Order)
2. Interlock Installation Certificate (Roads & Maritime Services)
3. Concession Card (if applicable)
- Health Care Card (low income), Pension Concession Card (maximum rate / full rate) and most recent income statement from Centrelink; or
- Veterans Affairs Gold Cards (TPI, EDA, War Widow or War Widower)
4. Proof of eligibility for the Government Financial Assistance Scheme (if applicable)
5. If you are not the registered owner of the vehicle, you are required to bring an authorisation letter from the owner to have the Interlock installed.
4. How much is servicing and how often?
Every two months. On average, the service of the Interlock (download of data, device check and visual inspection) takes less than 15 minutes! The fee for the two monthly service & rental is $325 full rate / $211.25.