New Zealand Alcohol Interlock Programme
Draeger New Zealand is an approved Alcohol Interlock Supplier for the Alcohol Interlock Programme in New Zealand. Our goal at Draeger New Zealand is to help you get back on the road as quickly and as safely as possible. To get started, follow the 4 simple steps below:
1. How much does it cost to install an Interlock in New Zealand?
2. To book an installation appointment, enter your suburb or postcode to find your nearest installer.
3. What do I need to bring on the day of installation?
- Alcohol Interlock Licence (AIL).
- Subsidy confirmation from the NZ Transport Agency (if applicable).
- If you are not the registered owner of the vehicle, you are required to bring an authorisation letter from the owner to have the interlock installed.
4. How much is servicing and how often?
Every month. On average, the service of the Interlock (download of data, device check and visual inspection) takes less than 15 minutes! The fee for the monthly service & rental is $160 full rate / $110 subsidy.
Alcohol Interlock Device - Dräger Interlock XT
The Dräger Interlock XT is a breath-alcohol measuring instrument with a vehicle immobilizer.