Western Australia Alcohol Interlock Scheme
Draeger Australia is an approved Alcohol Interlock Supplier for the Alcohol Interlock Scheme in Western Australia. Our goal at Draeger Australia is to help you get back on the road as quickly and as safely as possible. To get started, follow the 4 simple steps below:
1. How much does it cost to install an Interlock in Western Australia?
2. To book an installation appointment, enter your suburb or postcode to find your nearest installer.
3. What do I need to bring on the day of installation?
- Driver licence/ extraordinary licence or receipt with an interlock condition
- Concession Card (if applicable)
- If you are not the registered owner of the vehicle, you are required to bring an authorisation letter from the owner to have the Interlock installed.
4. How much is servicing and how often?
Every month. On average, the service of the Interlock (download of data, device check and visual inspection) takes less than 15 minutes! The fee for the monthly service & rental is $160 full rate / $110 concession.