Area Control Unit
Area Control Units
Shut-off valve control unit for departmental control of gas distribution for maintenance or emergency situations
- Controls 1 to 5 gases with minimal space requirements
- Emergency access button
- Electronic pressure sensor
- Component of the Dräger Alarm Management System
- Optional integrated consumption monitoring
- Digital display with integrated door opening alarm (optional)
- Modular design for connection to external monitoring systems
- Transmission of all alarm messages and pressure measurements
- Compliance with EN ISO 7396-1
The Area Control Units can be integrated both technically and visually in any hospital department. The display unit can be individually labeled with the gas type and the department monitored. Pressure levels, operating and alarm signals can always be clearly identified.
From one to five gases and vacuum lines can be routed through the Area Control Unit, depending on your individual needs. The compact, stainless steel unit can be easily integrated into drywalls or mounted in or on conventional walls.
Use in case of emergency
In case of emergency, the door of the Area Control Unit can be opened by pushing in the emergency access button. The clearly organized valves can then be quickly and safely shut off. If the gas supply has been interrupted, the emergency inlets can be used to connect local external gas sources.
Pressure sensors electronically monitor all gas pressures. Optical and acoustic alarm functions immediately indicate any malfunction. Pressures are displayed independent of the power supply.