Clean, toxin-free air is the most basic requirement for being able to live and work. In any location where hazardous substances pose a threat or make safe breathing difficult, we need reliable, effective respiratory protection. Whether at industrial plants, in workshops, in agriculture, in the fire brigade or any number of other industries, workplace safety and proper respiratory protection are a matter of life and death.
How do you select the right respiratory protection for your needs:
- What are the types of air pollutions or hazards at workplace?
- What are the different types of respiratory protection?
- How do you select the right respirator for your needs?
- Which regulations and protection classes should you keep in mind when you use RPE at work?
- What do you need to know when using respiratory protection masks with or without an external air supply?
Each of the following pages covers a different topic, where you will find useful information and downloadable presentations to use during training or as a reference for your employees and yourself.