Dräger FPS® 7000
Field of vision and mask body
The modern full face mask Dräger FPS 7000 has a large distortion-free polycarbonate visor, which provides you with an exceptional wide field of vision, even in difficult situations. The visor does not mist due to a well thought-out air circulation and is available with different coatings. A double sealing frame with threefold edges offers safe protection and a secure fit for almost all face shapes. The mask body made of either hypoallergenic Silicone or EPDM provides an especially comfortable fit and is available in three sizes.
The full face mask Dräger FPS 7000 has an outstanding fit. The ergonomic head harness and the double sealing line ensure a secure and comfortable fit on all face shapes and contours. The head harness of the Dräger FPS 7000 also ensures that the mask can be donned and doffed easily and quickly.
For those who use mask-helmet combinations the specially for Dräger FPS 7000 developed S-fix and Q-fix adapter offer a new level of safety. For example, when combining the Dräger HPS 7000 with the new full face mask, the optional available and patented Dräger Q-fix connection prevents the unintentional release of the attachment.
Naturally, Dräger pays close attention to our customers needs. The full face mask Dräger FPS 7000 is not only safer and more comfortable; it also has more flexible options than previous models. In addition, Dräger offers different materials and sizes for specific requirements.
The communication systems Dräger FPS-COM 5000 and Dräger FPS-COM 7000 optimally adapt to the design and ergonomics of the mask. Depending on what is required, it can be chosen with different modules and offers the optimal solution for each communication in the field. Whether tactical radio, voice amplifier or head-up display, everything can be directly integrated into the mask and is easy to use.
With the option to choose a mask with different connections and wearing systems, as straps or helmet adapters, it will fit perfectly into the system, consisting of helmet, mask and respiratory system (compressed-air breathing apparatus, closed-circuit breathing apparatus or filter).
360 Product View
Images and Videos
Product Information: Dräger FPS 7000
The Dräger FPS® 7000 full face mask series sets new standards in terms of safety and wearing comfort. Thanks to its enhanced ergonomics and the availability of multiple sizes, it offers a large, optimised field of vision and a very comfortable, secure fit.
Cleaning and disinfecting full-face masks
The full-face mask supplies breathing air and protects the wearer’s face and eyes against aggressive media. To maintain these functions, correct cleaning and disinfection (washing) and proper handling are essential. This alone prevents application errors and counteracts excessive material wear.
FPS 7000 Donning Poster, en
The following poster shows how to correctly don the full face mask Dräger FPS® 7000.
- Product type
- Single-port full face mask
- Protection against
- Particles and / or gases and vapors - depending on the system used
- Mask body material
- EPDM or Silicone (skin-friendly)
- S, M, L
- Communication system
Front port options
- Dräger-specific Bayonet connection
- RA -Standard thread connection Rd40 (according to EN 148-1)
- PE-thread connection M45x3 (according to EN 148-3)
- ESA-plug-in connection (according to DIN 58600)
- P-Dräger plug-in connection
- RP-Dräger plug-in connection (closed-circuit)
- Dräger X-plore bayonet filters (APR)
- Dräger X-plore Rd40 filters (APR)
- Dräger X-plore 8000 (PAPR)
- Dräger X-plore 9000 (airline unit)
- Dräger PSS series (SCBA)
- Dräger PSS BG 4 plus (CCBA)
- PC (impact-proof)
- Triplex (scratch-proof and chemical resistant)
- PCas (impact-, scratch-proof, increased chemical resistance)
- APEC (impact-proof, increased heat resistance)
- APECas (impact-, scratch-proof, increased chemical resistance)
- 5-point rubber head harness
- 2-point connection for Dräger HPS 7000 helmets
- Textile hairnet
- EN approval
- EN 136 class 3; EN 137 type 2
- DIN 58610
- VFDB 0802 (RA, PE, ESA)
- AS/NZS 1716:2012
- ✓ (certain variants)
- ✓ (certain variants)