Dräger Panorama Nova®
Single-filter full-face mask
- different thread connections: RA thread connection Rd40, PE thread connection M45x3, ESA plug-in connector, P Dräger plug-in connection
- EPDM or silicone mask body, visor made of triplex or PC
The right solution for every application
Working with hazardous materials is a challenge for people and technology. Combined with appropriate filters, airline systems or self-contained breathing apparatus, the respiratory mask Panorama Nova is a reliable and safe system. If the contaminants are known and if enough oxygen is available, the Panorama Nova together with the Dräger filter program offers reliable protection. In conjunction with a self-contained breathing apparatus or airline system, it also allows use of the Dräger Panorama Nova independent of the ambient atmosphere.
Secure fit and wearing comfort
The mask body of the Panorama Nova is made from EPDM or silicone which is especially gentle on skin. It remains extremely flexible at both high and low temperatures. Its double sealing frame and triple face seal provide a secure and comfortable fit for almost all face shapes. Thanks to the universal size, logistics and storage are greatly simplified. Alternatively, the Panorama Nova is also available with Supra adapters for use as mask-helmet-combination with helmets of the Dräger HPS series.
Clear panoramic view even during prolonged use
The distortion-free visor is optionally made of impact resistant polycarbonate or of chemical-resistant triplex. The 180° wide angle offers a nearly unrestricted field of view. The intelligent ventilation system ensures a mist-free visor.
Diverse accessories and easy maintenance
The wide range of accessories turns the Panorama Nova into a versatile application device. The high-quality materials of the Panorama Nova are easy to clean and maintain. Its high-quality workmanship ensures a long service life and thus long-term cost savings.
Images and Videos
Panorama Nova Product Information, en
The respiratory mask Panorama® Nova meets the highest standards of protection, sealing and quality. For decades proven worldwide, the full face mask represents absolute reliability in the protection of the respiratory tract and eyes.
Cleaning and disinfecting full-face masks
The full-face mask supplies breathing air and protects the wearer’s face and eyes against aggressive media. To maintain these functions, correct cleaning and disinfection (washing) and proper handling are essential. This alone prevents application errors and counteracts excessive material wear.
IFU Panorama Nova - 9021277 de-me
These instructions for use are provided for informational purposes only. Please always read and comply with the instructions for use delivered with the product.
Filters and hazardous substances
Get more information about filters and which substances they can be used for. For further advice on selection, operational conditions and usage, please contact our experts.
Utilise for 1546 Substances
21 matching Filter(s)
- Product type
- Single-port full face mask
- Protection against
- Particles and / or gases and vapors - depending on the system used
- Mask body material
- EPDM or Silicone (skin-friendly)
- Universal size
- Communication system
Front port options
- Dräger-specific Bayonet connection
- RA -Standard thread connection Rd40 (according to EN 148-1)
- PE-thread connection M45x3 (according to EN 148-3)
- ESA-plug-in connection (according to DIN 58600)
- P-Dräger plug-in connection
- RP-Dräger plug-in connection (closed-circuit)
- Dräger X-plore bayonet filters (APR)
- Dräger X-plore Rd40 filters (APR)
- Dräger X-plore 8000 (PAPR)
- Dräger Saver PP (escape unit)
- Dräger X-plore 9000 (airline unit)
- Dräger PSS series (SCBA)
- Dräger PSS BG 4 plus (CCBA)
- PC (impact-proof)
- Triplex (scratch-proof and chemical resistant)
- PCas (impact-, scratch-proof, increased chemical resistance)
- APEC (impact-proof, increased heat resistance)
- APECas (impact-, scratch-proof, increased chemical resistance)
- 5-point rubber head harness
- 2-point connection for Dräger HPS 7000 helmets
- Textile hairnet
- EN approval
- EN 136 class 3; EN 137 type 2
- DIN 58610
- VFDB 0802 (RA, PE, ESA)
- AS/NZS 1716:2012
- ✓ (certain variants)
- ✓ (certain variants)