Dräger Fabius® plus XL
Designed to provide quality therapy and sophisticated monitoring capabilities in a compact yet versatile package, the Fabius plus XL incorporates proven German engineering. With a range of expansion options to choose from, it lets you enjoy the advantages of Dräger quality today while maintaining flexibility for the future.
In addition to the high-quality ventilation capabilities made possible by its highly accurate, electronically driven piston ventilator, the Fabius plus XL now includes a number of features which help you maximize your therapeutic potential and improve patient safety.
The Fabius plus XL organizes and displays information clearly and logically on a 10.5 inch color display, providing an excellent overview from a wide range of viewing angles.
The Dräger Fabius plus XL lets you flexibly expand its capabilities by adding additional monitors, gas cylinders and other accessories such as infusion pumps.
Carefully positioned mounting rails let you mount additional equipment within easy reach. The optional higher trolley lets you work comfortably in a standing position. An enhanced cable management concept combined with an integrated power outlet mean less cable clutter.
Three large drawers let you store consumables where they are needed – close by. The top storage drawer can be converted to install your choice of Scio gas measurement module.
Fabius plus XL Product Information, en
The Fabius plus XL combines proven German engineering you can count on with high performance ventilation therapy. Thanks to its scalable design concept, it allows you to choose the quality workstation you want now without losing sight of your future goals and needs.
Fabius E-Vent Piston Ventilator Video, en
Fabius plus XL with Vista 120 Brochure, en
- Operational Application
- Modular and simple-to-use anesthetic machine
- Patient categories
- Adults, pediatrics, neonates
- Fresh gas decoupling
- Ventilator technology
- Electronically-controlled E-Vent
- APL-Technology /
Precise manual ventilaton
- Dräger APL-Valve
- Breathing gas warmer
- Low- and minimal flow setting support
- Visual filling level of bag
- CPAP in Man/Spon
- Volume Controlled (VC)
- VC Synchronized + PS
- Pressure Controlled (PC)
- PC Synchronized + PS
- Pressure Support
- Volume Controlled AutoFlow
- Screen Display
- 10.4" TFT colour
- Vaporizers capability
- up to 2
- Device self test
- Semi-automatic self test
- LOOPS (p/V-loop and flow/V-loop)
- With Dräger patient monitoring
- Smart Pilot View
- Patient gas module
- in/ex O2, N2O, CO2, Agent (with Scio four/Vamos)
- Device versions
- Trolley version, wall version & ceiling version
- Breathing system
- Easy-to-position (mounted left or right on an arm)
- Fresh-gas mixer
- mech. mixer with flow tubes (manual needle valves)
- O2, Air, N2O
- RFID Technology
- Serial interfaces
- 2x RS232
- Emergency ventilation in case of total gas supply failure
- Typical battery run-time in case of power supply failure
- 120 min
- Emergency start-up procedure