Dräger X-plore® 1300
Pre-formed disposable dust mask
- pre-formed mask body with large interior volume for comfortable wearing and easier speech
- available in all three EN protection classes (FFP1, FFP2, FFP3)
Efficient particle protection
Dräger X-plore 1300 is the new generation of pre-formed particle filtering face pieces for effective protection against fine dust as well as solid and liquid particles. For use in applications where exposure to dust is unavoidable the X-plore 1300 is available in all three EN protection classes FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3. Odour stopping versions equipped with an activated carbon layer are ideal for users that battle with unpleasant nuisance odours.
CoolSAFE™ filter material
The specially developed CoolSAFE™ filter material combines various high-performance filter media to achieve an excellent filter performance. Coarse and fine particles are effectively stopped in the various filter layers. At the same time, the breathing resistance remains very low, allowing the user to work easily and without tiring for longer periods. In addition, the face pieces were subjected to the increased requirements of the (optional) dolomite dust test. Their resistance to clogging under high exposure to dust was successfully tested. During activities with high exposure to dust (e.g. mining), this gives the face pieces a longer service life and reduces costs for the user, while maintaining a high degree of wearing comfort.
VarioFLEX™ head harness with EasyStop
Easy to don/doff and adjust with a pressure-free fit. The continuous-looped tear-proof textile strap eliminates the need for clips – preventing uncomfortable pressure and allergic reactions. EasyStop allows the wearer to individually adjust the harness as required, while ensuring ease of use and a secure, comfortable seal. Experience ultimate comfort with the extra-wide slip-proof harness of the Dräger X-plore 1330.
CoolMAX™ exhalation valve (optional)
Small details, big effect: Breathe easy and comfortably, thanks to the extremely low breathing resistance. The valve directs humid and warm exhaled air away from the user and out of the mask – preventing heat build-up and keeping them cool.
A secure seal
Alongside the filter performance, a secure seal, without leakage, is decisive in how effective the masks' protection really is. The X-plore 1300 is the ideal combination of an ergonomic mask body combined with an integrated nose seal and nose clip. This gives the wearer a tailor-made fit and a secure seal. Additionally, the good seal keeps safety glasses from fogging.
Colour coding for fast recognition of the protection class
Fast recognition without confusion: the colour coded nose clip and valve classify the three EN protection levels dark-blue (FFP1), light-blue (FFP2) and white (FFP3). Providing easy recognition when selecting the right mask.
Special features of X-plore 1330
- Practical and comfortable: The VarioFLEX™ head harness with a four-point adjustment and extra-wide textile straps ensures the best possible fit.
- Quick and easy to use: The straps are arranged for fast donning. An integrated safeguard prevents straps from slipping out of place.
- Secure and comfortable: Integrated, all-around comfort sealing.
- Clean and hygienic: Each face piece is individually packaged in its own plastic bag.
- Individually adjustable: Available in two different sizes S/M and M/L – the right size for different face shapes.
Images and Videos
FFPs from Dräger: Quality you can trust
X-plore 1300 Product Information, en
The Dräger X-plore® 1300 combines proven and reliable respiratory protection with intelligent new ideas ensuring a high level of comfort and ease of use.
Light Respiratory Protection from Dräger
When the ambient air is full of hazards, it is hard to focus on one’s job. We provide you with our best protection, so you can confidently take on your daily tasks and challenges.
Guide for selection and use of filtering devices
- Product type
- Disposable dust mask
- Working in dusty environments
- Protection against
- Fine dusts, solid and liquid particles
- Form of mask body
- Pre-formed (with large interior volume for comfortable wearing and easier speech)
- Protection classes EN 149
- FFP1, FFP2, FFP3
- Protection classes NIOSH 42 CFR 84
- N95, R95
- Colour coding of protection classes EN 149
- FFP1: dark blue; FFP2: light blue; FFP3: white
- Colour coding of protection classes NIOSH 42 CFR 84
- N95: dark blue; R95: light blue
- ✗ (max. one work shift)
- Sizes EN
- Universal size (FFP1 / FFP2) ; S/M and M/L (FFP3)
- Sizes NIOSH
- XS (only N95), S/M, ML (not R95 Odor)
- Drop-down option
- Exhalation valve
- Optionally available for all protection classes
- Odour-stop version EN
- Optionally available for FFP2 and FFP3)
- Odour-stop version NIOSH
- Optionally available for N95 V and R95
- Adjustable length of straps
- Mask body
- Non-woven fabric (CoolSAFE)
- Head straps
- Continuous-looped tear-proof textile strap
- EN 149:2001+A1:2009, (EU) 2016/425
- AS/NZS 1716:2012
- Dolomite dust test (marking D)
- NIOSH 42 CFR 84