Dräger X-plore® 6300
Single-filter full-face mask
- standard thread connection Rd40 according to EN 148-1
- EPDM mask body, visor made of PMMA
- to be used with all filters with standard thread connection Rd40
Secure and comfortable fit
The mask body is made from durable and skin-friendly EPDM, with double-layer face seal and triple sealing edges which provides a secure and comfortable seal for every type of face.
Wide field of view
The scratch-proof and distortionfree PMMA plexiglas visor with 180° wideangle ensures a large field of vision with excellent panoramic view.
Efficient ventilation system
The efficient ventilation system with separate inner mask prevents the lens from fogging and ensures good vision.
The comfortable 5-point head harness not only ensures that the mask can be donned easily and quickly, but is wide enough to prevent any pressure points on the wearer's head.
Easy maintenance and logistics
One size fits all which simplifies logistics and stocking. The barcode on the inside simplifies the recording and maintaining of the mask inventory.
The Dräger X-plore 6300 full face mask is equipped with a Rd40 connection in accordance with EN 148-1 and can be combined with the extensive Dräger X-plore® Rd40 filter range.
Images and Videos
Product Information: Dräger X-plore® 6300
Light Respiratory Protection from Dräger
When the ambient air is full of hazards, it is hard to focus on one’s job. We provide you with our best protection, so you can confidently take on your daily tasks and challenges.
Guide for selection and use of filtering devices
X-plore 6xx0 Donning Poster, en
Brochure: APR Fit Testing
IFU Combination Filters - 9300030 de-me
IFU Filterbox 40/100 9021707 de-me
IFU X-plore 5500 / 6000 -Technical manual - 9300783 de-me
IFU X-plore 6000 9021664 ME
X-plore 6000 Donning Poster, en
Filters and hazardous substances
Get more information about filters and which substances they can be used for. For further advice on selection, operational conditions and usage, please contact our experts.
Utilise for 1546 Substances
23 matching Filter(s)
- Product type
- Single-port full face mask
- Protection against
- Particles and / or gases and vapors - depending on the system used
- Mask body material
- Universal size
- Communication system
Front port options
- Dräger-specific Bayonet connection
- RA -Standard thread connection Rd40 (according to EN 148-1)
- PE-thread connection M45x3 (according to EN 148-3)
- ESA-plug-in connection (according to DIN 58600)
- P-Dräger plug-in connection
- RP-Dräger plug-in connection (closed-circuit)
- Dräger X-plore bayonet filters (APR)
- Dräger X-plore Rd40 filters (APR)
- Dräger X-plore 8000 (PAPR)
- Dräger Saver PP (escape unit)
- Dräger X-plore 9000 (airline unit)
- Dräger PSS series (SCBA)
- Dräger PSS BG 4 plus (CCBA)
- PC (impact-proof)
- Triplex (scratch-proof and chemical resistant)
- PCas (impact-, scratch-proof, increased chemical resistance)
- APEC (impact-proof, increased heat resistance)
- APECas (impact-, scratch-proof, increased chemical resistance)
- 5-point rubber head harness
- 2-point connection for Dräger HPS 7000 helmets
- Textile hairnet
- EN approval
- EN 136 class 2
- DIN 58610
- VFDB 0802 (RA, PE, ESA)
- AS/NZS 1716:2012