Hospital Workplace Planning and Design Email Series
In earlier times, the role of architecture was simply to provide a space for the physicians to do their jobs. Today, you need to understand and create an architecture of hospitals that promotes healing.
New designs in patient care environment require new ways of thinking and action – which makes communications and understanding a key element in rolling out any new hospital design.
After all, the solutions you provide need to be future-proof, so it’s essential to integrate trends and future technological developments.
Our architect and planners will share with you the knowledge on how your ideal workplace design can be implemented.
Sign up to download on these topics:
1. How to build better hospital?
2. How to integrate ergonomics in your hospital design plan?
3. How to achieve best result from customization tools and process?
4. How infection prevention be supported with workplace design?
5. How you can support the clinicians with a healing environment in your design plan?