Infection Prevention and Control in Hospital Email Series
The subject of hygiene is serious, huge and incredibly complex. Because even if everything is supposed to be clean, the danger is invisible. Of every 100 hospitalized patients at any given time, 7 in developed and 10 in developing countries will acquire at least one health care-associated infection. And that's exactly what makes it a very real topic for experts.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter with more videos and materials to watch and download.
1. Infection Management In The Hospital - Breaking The Chain Of Infection
2. Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) in Airway Mangement
3. Recommendations to prevent Hospital Associated Infections (HAIs)
4. Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) - Optimisation of Clinical Processes
5. Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) - Down To The Smallest Details