Incidin® Rapid DisinfectantEnd of Sales
Liquid disinfectant concentrate for disinfection of respiratory masks, respiratory protection equipment, diving apparatus, chemical protective suits, drying cabinets, work surfaces and floors.
Incidin is a disinfection and cleaning fluid with a special, aldehyde-containing composition of active ingredients having a wide range of use with a specifically low usage concentration in an immersion bath.
- Medical product by ECOLAB, class IIa according to 93/42/EEC CE 0297
- Notified as biocidal product
- Concentrated disinfectant free of formaldehyde
- High disinfection safety even with low usage concentration and reduced exposure time in the immersion bath
- Wide range of use against bacteria, yeasts and viruses
- Comprehensive material compatibility
- Easy dosing with additional dosing unit DG1
- High efficiency thanks to low usage concentrations in immersion baths
- Featured in the VAH* list and virucidal
* Association for Applied Hygiene (VAH)
- Use biocides with caution. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Strictly observe the respective Dräger instructions for use for respiratory masks, respiratory protection equipment, chemical protective suits etc. and the application instructions of the disinfectant manufacturer!
Images and Videos
IFU SP Manual cleaning and disinfecting procedures - 9100081 de, en me
These instructions for use are provided for informational purposes only. Please always read and comply with the instructions for use delivered with the product.
neodisher® MediClean forteReplacement Product
Liquid detergent concentrate for the manual and machine cleaning of breathing masks, respiratory protection equipment, diving equipment and chemical protection suits before disinfection.