The Linea family of bedhead units was designed for use in almost any care environment. From normal wards to intensive care or in induction, observation and recovery rooms – the Linea family is a highly modular media supply solution, that can be custom built to your specifications.
The Linea is constructed from robust, extruded aluminium profiles. Rounded corners and edges as well as seamless fittings mean safety, hygiene and easy cleaning. The length of the Linea wall supply unit and the number of installation ducts for media terminals can be freely determined. You get the supply capability you need for nearly any application without having to compromise. Media terminals can be positioned as desired.
The Linea family was designed to complement a wide range of modern interior designs. You also have your choice of faceplates in 16 standard RAL colours and 3 wooden veneers, or even custom colours which can help you create a pleasant and relaxing environment for your patients.
Like all solutions from Dräger, the Linea family is designed to make your clinical routine easy and efficient. The products offered by Dräger are developed with flexibility and compatibility in mind. By helping you to get the most out of the space available to you, the Linea family helps you to be more cost-efficient. The use of standard rails means that the Linea can be used in combination with a wide range of Dräger accessories as well as conformity-assessed third-party equipment. The surrounding ISO Standard Rail extends the optional accessory combinations to your requirements. By providing reading lighting for your patients and orientation lighting for your staff, also in efficient LED technology, the Linea family provides safety and comfort for everyone involved.
The Linea I features your choice of single-, double- or triple-duct design. Both upper and lower sections come
equipped with integrated standard rails, while the middle section is reserved for the installation of media
terminals for medical gases, vacuum, power supply and IT.
- Upper and lower section with integrated standard rail for flexible equipment mounting and positioning
- Syringe pumps firmly mounted using both upper and lower integrated standard rails
- Ample space for installation media terminals for medical gases as well as power supply and IT
The Linea IM is available in single-, dual- or triple-duct versions. The middle section is reserved for media terminals for medical gases, vacuum, IT and power supply. Either the upper or the lower section can be configured for illumination or for an optional standard rail. Depending on configuration you have a choice of
the following options: indirect illumination, reading light and night light.
- Upper or lower section standard rail provides flexible mounting options for monitors, lights and other devices
- Ergonomically placed media terminals for medical gases as well as power supply and IT
- Upper or lower section features integrated light options, dependant on the integrated standard rail
- Upgradable with optional ISO Standard Rail
The Linea N features a triple-section design. The upper section is reserved for indirect illumination and the
night light, while the middle section was designed for the installation of media terminals for medical gases,
vacuum, IT and power supply. The lower section features a reading light. Your choice of full-length or short
standard rail can be mounted between the sections for lighting and terminals.
- Upper section for indirect illumination, night light and optional ISO Standard Rail
- Middle section: up to three ducts for media terminals for gases, IT and power supply
- Lower section: reading light and optional standard rail