- Leak test according to TRGI 2018
- Leak testing with air on gas, liquefied petroleum gas and drinking water systems according to DVGW TRGI 2018, B10TRF 2012, bulletin ZVSHK
- Leak testing for waste water lines per DIN 1610 und DIN 1986-30
- Leak testing with arbitrary pressure ranges, setting time and test time
- Loading test with air per DVGW TRGI 2018, TRF 2012, bulletin ZVSHK
- Drinking water system testing with water per DIN EN 806 with external high pressure sensor
- Regulator testing
- Pressure- and leak testing up to 0,3 MPa. Accuracy class 1 external high pressure sensors available for pressure and leak testing up to 2.5 MPa.
The Dräger P7-TDX operates the leak rate measurements in best time - without removing the gas meter, without determining the volume and without pressure boosting. You only need to connect the single pipe connection with the gas valve for starting the measurement. A shiftable automatic start offers an important help for leaks at smaller plants with fast decrease of pressure.
Versatile, quick and professional: In addition to testing gas and liquefied petroleum gas lines, the Dräger P7-TDX will also test water, waste water lines, regulators and pressure measurements up to 3 bar with air. Tests with water can be performed with an external sensor up 2.5 MPa.
The Dräger P7-TDX can also perform leak rate measurements at plants > 300 l.
In the case of unusual pressure fluctuations of a plant the Dräger P7-TDX can measure and monitor it over a longer period. For this all pressure fluctuations which exceed freely adjustable limits, will be recorded for an evaluation.
The Dräger P7-TDX is equipped with a precision pressure measurement process including temperature- and absolute pressure measurement, which provides testing times from 1 minute to 48 hours.
The Dräger P7-TDX is equipped with Bluetooth LE as standard.