In addition to manual pressure measurement and leak testing, the device includes default measuring programs for:
- Leak testing (150 hPa) and loading test (0.1 MPa) on gas lines (DVGW TRGI)
- Combined leak and loading test (0.3 bar) on gas lines (DVGW TRGI)
- Leak testing (150 hPa) and strength test (0.1 MPa) on liquefied petroleum gas lines (TRF)
- Leak testing (150 hPa) and loading test (0.1 MPa or 0.3 MPa) on drinking water systems (DIN EN 806)
- Leak testing with water (0.6 MPa) for crimp connections in drinking water systems (DIN EN 806)
- Leak testing with water (1.1 MPa) on drinking water systems (DIN EN 806)
The Dräger PX4500 includes general measuring programs and special measuring programs for common testing with specified parameters according to regulations or standards. Live diagrams on the display ensure you are able to track the measurement process.
The internal pressure measuring range of 160 hPa can be extended with the use of optional digital pressure sensors for 3.5 (0.35 MPa) or 25 bar (2.5 MPa).
The Dräger PX4500 quickly and accurately detects leaks in new or existing circuits. And leak testing is entirely automated.
With its 3.5" touch colour display, the PX4500 not only offers user-friendly handling - it can also be operated intuitively thanks to its smart, well-structured device software.
At 345 g, the Dräger PX4500 is a lightweight and the ergonomic housing makes it particularly comfortable.
The app ensures ultimate mobility and instant access to all current measurement data. All data is transmitted straight from the analyser to a smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth and is immediately available as a remote display. Measurements can be saved and sent by e-mail.
*App Dräger mCon on request.
With the new multifunctional Dräger PX4500-i 25 bar set you are always on the safe side and are equipped for complete leak tests of the entire system. Special adaptations and the new 25 bar sensor offer a wide range of connection options and are ideally suited for tough operating conditions thanks to their pure stainless steel design. Thanks to intuitive menu navigation and predefined measuring programmes, you can quickly detect leaks in new or existing pipe systems with the PX4500-i.
The new generation of Dräger MSI devices