Terminal units for medical gases
Special base assemblies have been created for universal installation of the terminal units - such as in and on walls, in media channels or in supply units. This ensures that the required gases and vacuum can be reliably supplied at any time in all care areas such as induction rooms, operating rooms, intensive care units and normal care units.
It is recommended to install a uniform colour and appearance in areas that belong together - especially in areas with a lot of public traffic - when purchasing new equipment or when servicing existing equipment. This has a positive effect on visitors and patients alike, and leaves a pleasant and harmonious impression. An unforeseen and cost-intensive overall retrofit later can thus be avoided, as individual stations have already been gradually equipped with new release bushings as part of service and maintenance work.
- Modern, attractive design
- Convex design of the release bushing for optimised wipe disinfection
- Effective and risk-free maintenance and replacement of the plug-in coupling without interrupting hospital operations
- Gas type-specific coding of all relevant components for a safe plug-in connection
- Versions for flush-mounted, surface-mounted, wall supply units and ceiling supply units are available
- No corrosion due to proven material compatibility
- Pre-installed assemblies for fast and safe site installation
- Continuously variable plaster compensation up to 20 mm; can be extended to 40 mm as an option
- Variable mounting capability in positions of 60 degrees each
- Meets the requirements of DIN EN ISO 9170. The respective country-specific versions comply with
- DIN 13260-2, BS 5682, SS 8752430 or the CarbaMed standard.
- Terminal units classified according to MDR (2017/745) Class IIA
Additional features for terminal units according to DIN 13260:
- new generation of release bushings backwards compatible down to the first safety plug-in coupling generation
- Choice between colour-neutral and ISO 32 colour system
- Park position for secure retention of the device plug
- Option for MRI capability up to 3 tesla available
GMS System Brochure, en
Because every breath is vital - Dräger Gas Management Systems for hospitals.