Dräger CDR 4500
Civil defense protection
The full face mask CDR 4500 provides proven protection for civil defense. It can be used with our large variety of respiratory filters such as the A2B2E2K2-P3/NBC filter, available in black and silver.
Approved in accordance with NIOSH CBRN and EN-Norm
The full face mask has an approval in accordance with the NIOSH CBRN standard in combination with the Dräger CBRN CAP 1 filter as well as a European approval in accordance with EN 136 Cl. 3 in combination with the Dräger A2B2E2K2-P3/NBC filter.
Available in various sizes
The full face mask is available in different versions and sizes. The components are designed for the special command in matt black to reduce reflections to a minimum.
Continuous high level of wearing comfort
The double sealing frame and the centrally located filter connection guarantee a high level of wearing comfort. The safe and free from leakage fit of the CDR 4500 offers a high level of safety to the wearer.
Large field of view and anti-scratch coating
The high quality lens with anti-scratch coating ensures a large undistorted field of view and offers improved mechanical & chemical resistance.
Good voice communication
The integrated speech diaphragm supports a clear voice communication.
Standardised round thread connection
The filter connection is via a centrally located standard Rd40 (EN 148-1) round thread.
Images and Videos
Product Information: CDR 4500
The Dräger CDR 4500 full face mask provides together with a suitable respiratory filter an approved combination specially developed for use in civil defense and civil protection.
Cleaning and disinfecting full-face masks
The full-face mask supplies breathing air and protects the wearer’s face and eyes against aggressive media. To maintain these functions, correct cleaning and disinfection (washing) and proper handling are essential. This alone prevents application errors and counteracts excessive material wear.
IFU Combination Filters - 9300030 de-me
These instructions for use are provided for informational purposes only. Please always read and comply with the instructions for use delivered with the product.
- Product type
- Single-port full face mask
- Protection against
- Particles and / or gases and vapors - depending on the respiratory filter used
- Mask body material
- S, M, L
- Communication system
Front port options
- Dräger-specific Bayonet connection
- RA -Standard thread connection Rd40 (according to EN 148-1)
- PE-thread connection M45x3 (according to EN 148-3)
- ESA-plug-in connection (according to DIN 58600)
- P-Dräger plug-in connection
- RP-Dräger plug-in connection (closed-circuit)
- Dräger X-plore bayonet filters (APR)
- Dräger X-plore Rd40 filters (APR)
- Dräger X-plore 8000 (PAPR)
- Dräger Saver PP (escape unit)
- Dräger X-plore 9000 (airline unit)
- Dräger PSS series (SCBA)
- Dräger PSS BG 4 plus (CCBA)
- PC (impact-proof)
- Triplex (scratch-proof and chemical resistant)
- PCas (impact-, scratch-proof, increased chemical resistance)
- APEC (impact-proof, increased heat resistance)
- APECas (impact-, scratch-proof, increased chemical resistance)
- 5-point rubber head harness
- 2-point connection for Dräger HPS 7000 helmets
- Textile hairnet
- EN approval
- EN 136 class 3
- DIN 58610
- VFDB 0802 (RA, PE, ESA)
- AS/NZS 1716:2012