Dräger Evita® V800
Operation principle and user interface
The brilliant user interface combined with up-to-date glass touch technology supports intuitive operation.
- Quick and safe to operate even in the most stressful situations due to intuitive menu access to both settings and your clinical data.
- All patient data, alarms and trends are fully recorded. Conveniently exported via USB interface.
- Switch between multiple view configurations with the touch of a finger.
- Step-by-step guidance leads you through every procedure.
- Easy to read and navigate thanks to our new colour concept and glass touch display.
- The 360° alarm light flashes in the color of the corresponding alarm priority and is visible from every direction.
Early Mobilization and Patient Transport
Support of instant, flexible patient transport through optional hardware components and early mobilization.
- Gas supply unit GS500
- Power supply unit PS500
- Bed Coupling
- Transport supply unit TSU
Lung Protective Ventilation
Our comprehensive treatment tools help support your lung protective ventilation strategy.
- Lung protective ventilation for adults, children and neonates: invasive, non-invasive and with O2-therapy
- Advanced lung monitoring and diagnostic features (e.g. Smart Pulmonary View or Low Flow manoeuvre)
- Display of regional ventilation distribution with PulmoVista® 500
- Recruitment tools (e.g. QuickSet® and PressureLink) and therapy decision support with breath-by-breath trends (PEEP, EIP, Vt, Cdyn)
- Focus on end-expiratory lung volume with PC-APRV with AutoRelease®
- Volumetric CO2-Monitoring (VCO2, VTCO2, Slope Phase 3, Vds/VTe)
Support of a synchronized way for quick and efficient weaning.
- Automatic weaning with SmartCare®/PS
- Increased variability in spontaneous breathing through Variable Pressure Support or Proportional Pressure Support
- Facilitating spontaneous breathing through “room to breathe concept” with e.g. AutoFlow® or Volume Guarantee
- Automatic tube compensation (ATC®) compensates for artificial airway resistance
- Assessment of weaning through RSBi, P0.1 and NIF
We envision a future of acute care where medical devices are connected as a system. Interoperability between different devices can help to avoid preventable medical errors and potentially serious inefficiencies. The new standardised network protocol named SDC makes the safe and dynamic connectivity in the hospital possible which will allow interoperability of medical devices in the future.
Our first step will be connectivity through CC300:
- Full HL7 data export to HIS: reliability exchange high-quality data in a standardised format between medical devices and EMR.
- Future-proof open connectivity: standardised and secure communication between medical devices with a high level of cyber security.
Comprehensive Services encompasses a wide range of service solutions prior, during and after the installation of your purchased units.
- Product Service: i.e. device maintenance
- Professional Service: e.g. IT consulting and system integration
- Training on our products and services: e.g. application training
- Multivendor Service: maintenance for your entire medical equipment regardless of the manufacturer
- Digital Services: e.g. network-based services and analysis of device data
Images and Videos
Evita V800 Product Information, en
Evita & More Catalogue, en
Evita V600/V800 Brochure, en
APRV Function Sheet, en
CO2 Function Sheet, en
LowFlow Function Sheet, en
NIV Function Sheet, en
SmartCare Function Sheet, en
Variable Pressure Support Function Sheet, en
IfU Transport Supply Unit EN 9052125
IFU Bed Coupling 9052621 ME
IFU Evita V800 / V600 SW 1.n 9055601 en
IFU SP Evita V series / Babylog VN series / Batteries 9510319 en
IFU SP Evita V series / Babylog VN series / Batteries 9510324 en, bg me
IFU SP Evita V series / Babylog VN series / Batteries 9510325 en, cs me
Quick Guide Evita V800 / V600, en
REIN Reprocessing instructions Evita V series / Babylog VN series 9510368 en
- Operational Application
- Fully-featured, high-performance ventilation
- Patient categories
- Adults, pediatrics, neonates
- Inspiratory Flow
- max. 180 L/min
- Volume controlled ventilation
- Pressure controlled ventilation
- Support of spontaneous breathing
- Screen Display
- 18.3 inches Capacitive glass touchscreen
- Serial interfaces
- RS232, USB, LAN
- Internal Battery
- 30 min
- External Battery
- Smart Pulmonary View
- variable Pressure Support
- Volume Guarantee
- Non-invasive ventilation