Dräger X-dock® 5300/6300/6600
The X-dock is available in a wide variety of versions. The X-dock 5300 includes a master station including a module for a gas detection instrument from the X-am® or Pac® family. It is immediately ready to use. The X-dock 6300 and 6600 versions can be configured freely. They consist of a master station and can be expanded with up to 10 modules for X-am and/or Pac gas detection instruments.
Insert the device, close the lid and remove it when the indicator goes “green” – a test with the X-dock is just that simple. It immediately detects all sensor combinations. Furthermore, the X-dock automatically tests and adjusts when all required test gases are connected. The station works independently and can be configured and used without a PC. The station is operated via an integrated touchscreen. A gas detection instrument is detected as soon as it is inserted, and all data is documented in the database.
Do you need to document whether or not your devices are ready for operation? Who tested which device when, and what the result was? The X-dock stores all of the relevant data and reads the collected information from the gas detection instruments for subsequent evaluations – providing you with complete control every step of the way. In addition, you can print out a calibration or test certificate directly from the stations using a compatible printer. This functionality allows the user to manage all requirements of EN 60079-29-1 and EN 60079-29-2.
With a reduced gas flow (300 mL/min instead of 500 mL/min) per module, you save costs on test gases. Short testing times reduce the overall maintenance efforts. The valve concept (patent pending) requires one pump only, resulting in the need for less wear and tear parts. The valves automatically switch the test gases and – when connected – the compressed air as well.
Up to 10 modules can be connected to the X-dock at any given time, allowing you to test gas detection instruments simultaneously but also independently of each other.The automatic bump test also saves time, because the test only takes 8 to 15 seconds1. All Dräger test gas cylinders are already stored in the database – entering the part number will automatically fill in the fields required for the gas configuration. This eliminates the need for manual data entry.
1 For standard sensors: CH4, O2, CO, H2S
- Touchscreen operation at the master station
- Up to three configurable test routines
- Automatic leak tests
- Automatic tests of alarm elements (acoustic, visual and vibration alarms)
- Optional charging function for X-am 1/2/5x00, 3500/8000
- Replaceable seal cartridge
- 12V operation (e.g., in vehicles) possible
- Can be subsequently expanded with up to 10 modules (X-dock 6300/6600)
- Evaluation of sensor response time
The gas detection fleet always under control! With Dräger fleet management software you network the X-dock stations for more efficiency. Your advantages:
- Evaluated data of the calibration system and the gas detection devices at a glance
- Certificates and reports, tests performed, alarms automatically documented
- Edit device configurations centrally without having to bring each device into the workshop
- E-mail notifications when inspections are necessary or intervals have expired*
- Monitor readiness and utilisation of test stations
Dräger Gas Detection Connect
- No installation: cloud server, clients only need the internet browser
- Backup, updates, maintenance of the software by Dräger
- Export user data in XLSX format or connect software via API
- Outpout-return module not yet available
- GDC is the system of the future that combines asset management and live monitoring*. This system is constantly beeing further developed.
Dräger X-dock® Manager
- Local installation of the server and the clients necessary
- Backup, maintenance, installtion of updates by the user
- Export data in CSV format
- Integrated module for dispensing and return of gas measuring instruments
- XDM is an established software that manages your equipment fleet with its defined functions.
*The functionality is not available at the beginning. The software solution is continuously being further developed.
Product Information: Dräger X-dock® 5300/6300/6600
The Dräger X-dock® series provides you with full control of your portable Dräger gas detection instruments. Automatic bump tests and calibrations with reduced test gas consumption and short testing times save time and money. Comprehensive documentation and evaluations provide you with a clear overview.