Portable Wet chemical extinguishers
Dräger offers 24/7 service and support, including full certification on all Dräger and non-Dräger products. Contact us for more details.
- accommodation rooms
The recent trend to more efficient cooking appliances and use of unsaturated cooking oils dictates the use of a hand portable fire extinguisher with greater fire fighting capacity and cooling effect to combat these very hot and difficult fires.
- all metal valve construction
- swivel connection on hose allows nozzle to be oriented for proper use
- nozzle grip design with 45° angle for easy “overhead” application
- low PH agent discharged as fine mist helps prevent grease splash and re-flash while cooling the appliance
- precise extinguishing agent application - no dry chemical to clean up
- excellent for use on all cooking appliances including solid fuel charbroilers
- tested on commercial deep fat fryers to ANSI / UL 711 test protocol and safe to use on Class C fires
- class 2A rated to meet fire code occupancy hazard requirements
- bar Coded and Bi-lingual Labels