Dräger Babylog® VN800
The brilliant user interface combined with a timely glass touch technology supports intuitive operation and lowers education times and possible errors.
- Quick and safe to operate even in the most stressful situations due to intuitive menu access to both settings and your clinical data.
- All patient data, alarms and trends are fully recorded. Conveniently exported via USB interface.
- Switch between multiple view configurations with the touch of a finger.
- Step-by-step guidance leads you through every procedure.
- Easy to read and navigate thanks to our new colour concept and glass touch display.
- The 360° alarm light flashes in the color of the corresponding alarm priority and is visible from every direction.
Our set of treatment tools supports you in applying the right protective lung and brain ventilation strategy to prevent lung injury, haemodynamic and neurological impairment.
- Dedicated invasive and non-invasive ventilation capabilities including high-flow oxygen therapy
- Lung and brain protective ventilation due to automated pressure regulation with the original Dräger Volume Guarantee (VG)
- Lung and brain protective ventilation due to High Frequency Ventilation with Volume Guarantee (HFO-VG)
- Stable minute ventilation and protective weaning with Mandatory Minute Ventilation (PC-MMV/VG+PS)
- Maintain reliable and sensitive triggering and stable lung tidal volumes with original Dräger leak adaptation and leak compensation technology
- Proportional support for compensation of ETT resistances
From delivery to discharge: As your specialist in acute care, we want to accompany you through your clinical patient pathway and enable a developmental care- friendly environment to support all of the complex needs of the developing lung, brain and other organs. We do this through our wide range of products and solutions for L&D, transportation, and the NICU. Our products:
- are compatible with each other and work with the same Dräger operating philosophy
- give you a flexible workplace integration with different cockpit sizes and mounting possibilities
- offer low operational noise levels even during High Frequency Ventilation or non-invasive ventilation to provide a silent environment for the baby, the parents and for NICU staff
- provide you with effective infection prevention thanks to easy cleaning of the glass touch screen and other smooth surfaces
- come with longer circuits and cables which allow staff and parents to remove the baby from the incubator for kangaroo time without compromising the baby's ventilation
- include a broad range of Dräger accessories with optimised circuits for High Frequency Ventilation and non-invasive interface Babyflow Plus
- support patient transport with external and internal power supply, bed coupling for incubator or bed and transport supply unit
We envision a future of acute care where medical devices are connected as a system. Interoperability between different devices can help to avoid preventable medical errors and potentially serious inefficiencies. The new standardised network protocol named SDC makes the safe and dynamic connectivity in the hospital possible which will allow interoperability of medical devices in the future.
Our first step will be connectivity through CC300:
- Full HL7 data export to HIS: reliability exchange high-quality data in a standardised format between medical devices and EMR.
- Future-proof open connectivity: standardised and secure communication between medical devices with a high level of cyber security.
Our comprehensive consulting and support services ensure maximum performance in more fields than you would expect.
- Product service such as inspection and device maintenance to ensure a maximum uptime
- Professional service like IT consulting and system integration
- Online and class-room trainings
- Multivendor service
- Digital services like network-based services and analysis of device data
- Access to online neonatal community BabyFirst community for clinicians and parents of premature babies. Visit www.babyfirst.com.
Accessory Catalogue 2023, en
- Operational Application
- Fully-featured, high-end NICU ventilator
- Patient categories
- Pediatric patients, Neonates
- Add Ons
- Includes a set of treatment tools to apply individual, lung protective ventilation strategies
- Inspiratory Flow
- max. 120 L/min
- Pressure controlled ventilation
- Support of spontaneous breathing
- Screen Display
- 18.3 inches Capacitive glass touchscreen
- Serial interfaces
- RS232, USB, LAN
- Internal Battery
- 30 min
- External Battery
- Smart Pulmonary View
- Volume Guarantee
- Non-invasive ventilation