Dräger X-plore® 6530
- standard thread connection Rd40 according to EN 148-1
- EPDM mask body, visor made of triplex or PC
- to be used with all filters with standard thread connection Rd40
A double sealing frame with threefold sealing edges offers safe protection and a secure fit for almost all face shapes. The mask body made from durable EPDM ensures a great level of wearing comfort even during prolonged use.
The distortion-free lens with 180° wide angle guarantees a large field of vision with excellent periphial vision. You have the choice between a lens made from impact-proof polycarbonate (with either a plastic or stainless steel lens frame) or an extremely scratch-resistant Triplex lens with high chemical resistance (with stainless steel lens frame).
The efficient ventilation system with separate inner mask ensures a fog-free lens and unobstructed view.
The X-plore 6530 is equipped with an Rd40 connection in accordance with EN 148-1 for use of the Dräger X-plore® Rd40 filter series.
The comfortable 5-point head harness not only ensures that the mask can be donned easily and quickly, but is wide enough to prevent any pressure points on the wearer's head.
One universal size simplifies logistics and storage. An inside barcode allows for ease of recording and servicing the mask inventory.
An integrated stainless steel voice diaphragm facilitates good communication.
360 Product View
Filter Selection Guide, en
This brochure will give you a brief overview of the most important factors to consider when choosing filtering respiratory protection devices. This information can help you protect yourself against harmful substances in the air by selecting the appropriate masks and filters.
Guide for selection and use of filtering devices, en
Guide for selection and use of filtering devices
Product Information: Dräger X-plore® 6530
The full face mask Dräger X-plore® 6530 is the successor to the Panorama Nova® RA masks, meeting the highest demands for quality, reliability and secure fit. The mask body made from EPDM is highly resistant and skin-friendly, offering high wearing comfort.
Utilise for 1545 Substances
22 matching Filter(s)
- Product type
- Single-port full face mask
- Protection against
- Particles and / or gases and vapors - depending on the system used
- Mask body material
- Universal size
- Communication system
- Dräger-specific Bayonet connection
- RA -Standard thread connection Rd40 (according to EN 148-1)
- PE-thread connection M45x3 (according to EN 148-3)
- ESA-plug-in connection (according to DIN 58600)
- P-Dräger plug-in connection
- RP-Dräger plug-in connection (closed-circuit)
- Dräger X-plore bayonet filters (APR)
- Dräger X-plore Rd40 filters (APR)
- Dräger X-plore 8000 (PAPR)
- Dräger Saver PP (escape unit)
- Dräger X-plore 9000 (airline unit)
- Dräger PSS series (SCBA)
- Dräger PSS BG 4 plus (CCBA)
- PC (impact-proof)
- Triplex (scratch-proof and chemical resistant)
- PCas (impact-, scratch-proof, increased chemical resistance)
- APEC (impact-proof, increased heat resistance)
- APECas (impact-, scratch-proof, increased chemical resistance)
- 5-point rubber head harness
- 2-point connection for Dräger HPS 7000 helmets
- Textile hairnet
- EN approval
- EN 136 class 3
- DIN 58610
- VFDB 0802 (RA, PE, ESA)
- AS/NZS 1716:2012
- ✓ (certain variants)